Hamptons International help developers (private and/or public) and local authorities deliver viable and implementable residential led planning consents in financial viability and qualitative terms. We are particularly keen to help kick-start new residential construction starts, whether private, affordable housing or both. Our clients include; private developers, housing associations, local authorities, land owners.
- Financial viability/GLA toolkit reports for planning purposes to help negotiate optimum affordable housing, grant support, S.106 and overall scheme design scenarios.
- Planning enquiry expert witness (valuation, affordable housing & S.106 issues)
- Induction of housing associations into private led development projects
- Induction of private developers into RSL development projects and JV structures
- Back-up to planning consultants
- On-site and off site Section 106 affordable housing negotiation
- Viability & projects involving cross-subsidy (e.g. regeneration)
- Housing association stock rationalization