When your employees relocate to a town or city for work, they have enough to handle just with starting a new job. The added chore of finding and moving into a home is often one burden too many.
Of course, for us, it is all in a day’s work. So, if you have staff being posted in the UK, we can take care of their new tenancy. That includes everything from preparing documents and transferring utilities at the start of the let to negotiating and settling the departure. We will also help to find the right property in the first place.
How we can help
- Handle all offer negotiations and preparations associated with a let
- Prepare all documents including the tenancy agreement
- Check to ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Arrange an inventory clerk to attend the check-in on behalf of the tenant
- Arrange regular rental payments made on the client’s behalf, including any tax deductions
- Arrange utility transfers and set up payments
- Arrange the signing and exchange of the tenancy agreement
- Prepare the licence agreement and get this signed by the tenant
- Write a welcome letter to the tenant including information about the local area and confirming our property management and maintenance arrangements
- Run a help desk which the tenant can call regarding any problems with the property throughout the tenancy
- Arrange to renew or end a tenancy
- Negotiate and settle any damages and reimbursements
Enquire about Managed Tenancies