Private Conveyancing is a specialist, bespoke service for Hamptons International customers designed to ensure that your property sale or purchase is handled as quickly and professionally as possible with the least amount of hassle.
We provide this service thorough a division of Countrywide Conveyancing Services, the largest transactional conveyancer in the UK.
The Private Conveyancing service is delivered to you by highly experienced and trained specialist property lawyers who will ensure you recieve:
- Personalised communication plan to suit your needs – as little or as much information as you need
- Introductory call – within 48 hours of your introduction, often within 2 hours.
- Support to complete key documents – your personal lawyer will step you through each stage of the legal documentation process.
- 24 hour a day web tracking – allows you to see key milestones of the transaction and any outstanding actions
- Guaranteed fixed legal fee – no-sale, no fee basis
- ‘FastStart’ Service - pre-sale file prepared for your property transaction, the groundwork is done ready for when a buyer is found
Your dedicated Senior Lawyer
You will be provided with the mobile phone number of your dedicated Senior Lawyer who will be responsible for your transaction throughout the legal process.
For more information about the Private Conveyancing service please talk to your local branch or contact us on +44 (0)20 7963 0614 or email email@example.com